[TechAssist] Re: Sony KP-48S65R. No string!

  • From: gulftech@xxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 08:29:37 -0600

Will,

You're still doing it--cutting off the prior posts.  Several members have
complained about it, and you just ignore them.

If you don't know how, ask someone on AOL.

DON'T YOU GET IT?  Nobody would have a clue what your problem is.  All we
can see from this post is the model number and brand of the set.  How do
you expect anyone to help?

The last time I sent a suggestion to you privately and you ignored it.
This time, my comments may be seen by all.

Frustrated,

Ken Smith
Gulf Technical Services
3034 Gulf Breeze Parkway