[TechAssist] Re: Sony KP-46V15 no video for the first 10 min

  • From: Kevin's TV Repair <kevintv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 18:17:30 -0700

Did you test the picture tubes?

Kevin Wilks
Kevin's TV Repair
Penticton BC Canada
kevintv@xxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Magma4592@xxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2005 6:13 PM
To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TechAssist] Sony KP-46V15 no video for the first 10 min

Sony KP-46V15 has no video or chroma for the first 10 to 20 min.   Video
HV
ok sound ok. Acts like IK circuit but when I turn the screens up I get
good
red blue and green raster with faint video . When the pix does come in ,
the
pix looks good. Changed cxa jungle and checked everything in the IK
circuit.  By
the way I tried the bypass circuit with the three diodes but the pix was
all
dark and messed up. The bypass circuit has  worked for me only once and
cant remember which cxa IC it was. Any info would be welcome.

Mike  W.
A.M. stereo & video
Seattle

-----
This Email List is accessible to the general public through search
Set Vacation