[TechAssist] Re: Sony EV-S900 8 MM VCR,pwr button does not turnpwr on or off. FIXED

  • From: Kevin <kevintv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 21:14:28 -0800

Yes, it is always difficult repairing something that another technician
has looked at, let alone a customer who isn't a technician.  If I was
busy all the time I would also refuse to work on anything that came from
a shop I didn't know or a customer special.  Thanks for your input.

Kevin Wilks
Kevin's TV & Video Repair
Penticton BC Canada
kevintv@xxxxxxx