[TechAssist] Sony CCD-TRV57 loading problem

  • From: "J Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <Techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 13:02:36 -0400

This model year 2000 camcorder came in with the slider chassis in the up
position. Customer said it wouldnt go down and that it has had this problem
before but that it would start working eventually.
Unit is working fine for us. The LS chassis flex pcb has no marks where the
traces usually get broken. Self-diagnostic codes are (6)C3111, (5)C3110,
(4)C3110, (3)C3110, (2)C3120, (1)C3120.
As a separate matter, I have had some Sonys with a diagnostic code of C3100.
Not in any of my code charts. What does it mean?
Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc
4 Newland Ave
Greenville SC 29609