[TechAssist] Re: Sharp combo 25VT-G60,Service mode ???

  • From: peggs <peggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 11:10:56 -0500

Kevin,
with the procedure you faxed me,I am able to make the proper adjustments
the set needed.But I've been unable to SAVE these adjustments.
The procedure just says "to Exit Service Mode Unplug or turn Power Off".
The problem I have is when the Set has been unplugged,the changes
I have made(RF-AGC,Sub-Tint,Gray Scale etc...) are not Saved.
The EEprom settings go back to the 'default' values.
Is there a 'Save Settings/Changes' procedure in there ???

Peggs

At 02:49 PM 10/21/02 -0400, Kevin Harris wrote:
>Faxing copies  of service menu setup and adjustment setting are on the
way. Let me know if you need anything else.