[TechAssist] Sharp Proj. 55RWP4H. Will not power on, "3 flashes - pause - 3 flashes" continues. "

  • From: "Robinson Electronics" <RobinsonElectronics@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 21:09:32 -0500

Has anyone had experience with, or can anyone help with this model?
I checked components on the pwr board, that may be common to go out. This pwr
board has 2 regulators the same on it ic701 - STR-F6629B, Not sure of the other
location?
Hor. output xstr Q673 "checks ok" 2SC5612.
I checked a tip indicated R781 "checks good" 1ohm / 15w.
I think this flashing code indicates B+ over-voltage, or under-voltage, not
sure?
The tips I have indicated possible regulator failure, I 'm not sure if bad or
not - does not check shorted? (will order one tomorrow).
I would appreciate greatly if someone could help me on this set?    Thanks.
  David.
Robinson Electronics
1075 Sweeten Creek Road
Asheville, NC 28803