[TechAssist] Re: Sharp CamC VL-E47U Back Buttons do not always work.

  • From: "J Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 13:02:12 -0500

I recall some model of Sharp Viewcam with intermittant buttons. Had gotten
wet. Subbed in the backplate from another unit to verify the diagnosis. The
buttons were on an adhesive backed flex pcb. Is the remote receiver on that
model part of the backplate?
Jerry Silverman Greentron Inc
Mail to: greentron@xxxxxxx
4 Newland Ave Greenville SC