[TechAssist] Sharp CD-BA2600 (Resistor valueR975 R976)

  • From: "JOSE R. PANIAGUA" <breadywater@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 09:25:31 -0800

I have this Minicomponent that has the 2 fuse 4 amp blow. I have display and
power and everything work OK. but have no sound at all so I think the STK.
402-090S is not good, then I take the STK. out install  new fuses, and run the
unite without the stk. and I see the unite has a short some where. I check the
bridge rectificator and they are ok, then I remove the two fuses (4 amp, this
unite have four fuses) and turn on the unite and I see no short at all (I check
it with the Light bull in series) but then I see smoke come from R976 and R975.
Now I do not know the value of those two resistor
and I need it to install the new parts. and continue checking it.
Thank again

Jose R. Paniagua.
PANIAGUA TV & VCR Service
breadywater@xxxxxxx