[TechAssist] Re: Sharp 32L-S400B lhoriz shift FIXED

  • From: John at Main TV <maintv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 18:01:47 -0700

I apparently found the problem on this set.  I say apparently because
the problem was very intermittent but it has played for several hours
without problem. The problem was IC750, a 9v regulator in the standby
power supply which is also the horiz Vcc.  When the problem occurred the
output would go HIGH to about 10.6 volts.  After more checking I
realized the green was not dropping out but mearly shifting the tint.
(faces would go purple). Ain't life fun?  John

--
John Mielke
Main TV

Classifieds! Buy or Sell!