[TechAssist] Second try DENNON AVR3300 no sound

  • From: becyn <becyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "repair@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <repair@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 11:49:24 -0400

customer said that this unit was "intermittant", but it hasn't worked at
all for me. I checked the amps for offsets, but all were OK. When it
powers up the standby light blinks , then stops as one might expect, but
there is never the all important relay click. Obviously, there is
something "unsual" wrong with this thing and I don't have a SM for it.
All I can do now is hope that one of you have a PDF or knows where I
should look. TIA

Jim McVey McVey Alltronix
327 Broadway Newburgh N.Y. 12550
 "If it doesn't play... CALL MCVEY !!!!!!"
 Factory authorized service for over 20 major brands.
845 561 8383 (Last of the Mohegans)
.