[TechAssist] Re: Schematic s

  • From: "John Mielke" <maintv2004@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 18:26:47 -0700

Are you saying service manuals are available for download?  I tried several
different brands and models  but did not find a service manual.  Can you
download them directly from the website?  Is there a cost? We have an
account there and would pay for them if they were immediately available for
download.   John.
John Mielke
Main TV
636 Main St