[TechAssist] Schematic Needed : CT36G23W Panasonic

  • From: "Shoreline Electronics" <jstielau@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Tech Assist Group" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 23:10:09 -0400

Make : Panasonic
Model : CT36G23W
Problem : Dead After Power Surge

Standby / B+ Relay Drive not working.  Pressing power button show no sign of
life.

A/C is OK thru standby power supply tranny , we do see a voltage drop across
the standby/B+ relay.but no drive to latch the relay.

Could use a print of this area of the set.  No SAMS cross we could find or
manual quickly available on the Tritronics site.

Any docs would be appreciated!

Jeff Stielau
Shoreline Electronics Repair
125 Beech Tree Lane