[TechAssist] Re: Sanyo TV Model AVM-2504. Repeat failure of the vert. circuit.

  • From: ray clarke <ray260@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 15:07:51 -0800 (PST)

Don't have the plan but have you checked the power
supply from the FBT for bad solder? Usually a low
value resistor going to a diode and cap with similar
series number as the IC (r3xx,r4xx etc). Also you
should be able to find the vertical out  from the
jungle IC without a schem. It will probably have a
2.2mF cap. attached to it with the same series number
as the vert. IC. This cap. can and will loose your
signal tho it uasually just looses the bottom .
However it sounds like your problem might just be a
bad solder on one of the above parts. Check the FBT
also. Hope this helps. Ray
--- Robinson Electronics
<RobinsonElectronics@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Does anyone have a schematic, or parts list to share
> of this model?
> I have repaired the vertical circuit in this set 2
> times now, I must be over-looking something.
> The customer says the set will play for about 5 min,
> then goes to a horizontal line across the middle,
> turn it off for a while, turn it on, same thing
> plays for a while, then goes back to a line.
> I had replaced the vert. IC, a diode, & resistor
> before.
> If anyone has any info, or a schematic pdf. to
> download.    Thanks.        David.
> Robinson Electronics
> 1075 Sweeten Creek Road
> Asheville, NC 28803