[TechAssist] Sanyo DS32920 no video. sound ok update. Now need part #

  • From: GERALD GANN <alpha21century1234@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 15:49:21 -0800 (PST)

Sanyo DS32920 no video. sound ok update. Now need part #

TDA6103Q shorted also L721 was burnt on CRT board.

      Now have picture but contrast is weak. Can?t adjust sub-contrast

in service menu. Sub-contrast is not in menu even thou the schematic

says it is. Also found differences in this schematic than the

circuitry.

     We talked to a Sanyo tech he said that Q271 on the main board

in the video circuit could cause our problem. We changed that and that

still didn?t help.

     All the above info is from a past post. After talking to Sanyo

tech several times and running voltage checks we have come down to

IC101, clearly marked IC101 on the board. Problem is there is no

IC101 in this sam?s part list. This is a 80 pin flat pack on the

bottom of the board.

     I have left two voice mail messages with two techs at Sanyo

earlier today asking if the board could be labeled wrong. I have not

received any response. I?m sure I won?t here from them till Monday

now and would like to order it. I already know it?s not in Tritronics

parts list under that modal. Hope someone can help. Thanks

Jerry

Alpha 21 Electronics

Granite City, IL 62040

618-452-8620