[TechAssist] Re: Sanyo DS31590 partial schematic needed

  • From: "Dave Routson" <davestv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 12:46:40 -0500

Hi John,
The 9V source is there but I am having trouble tracing
where the 7V source originates. B+ is 112V but set
will not power up since voltages to sweep Ic apparently
not right yet. I didn't have to replace Q601 or Q604
but did have to replace the drivers and opto. Before
replacing the drivers and opto-isolator with a light bulb
load across HOT and HOT loose,  B+ was 289V.
There is a test point TJ7 that shows on the pcb 7.6V and is located close to
the tuner and in the vicinity of the sweep IC but it has
zero voltage and does not read short to ground. Tracing
back it ends up on Q627 Collector. It may be that this
voltage is not developed until set is turned on so I will
check into your instructions with D680. Also my 5V is
a bit low, only 4.23V so must still have loads.
   Thanks for help.
     Dave Routson
Dave's TV
208 Stroud