[TechAssist] Sanyo DS27910 No picture except glow on left side

  • From: "John at Main TV" <maintv2004@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 19:15:39 -0600

Hello.  I am working on a Sanyo DS27910 with chassis 27910-01 made in 2002.
I have sound but no picture except for a glow that appears to have video in
it on the left side of the screen.  I have 30KV HV, +150vdc with 140v p/p of
video on the CRT cathodes.  The filaments appear normal.   There is a
ticking sound from the CRT even though the HV is normal.  I unplugged the
DAF board but did not help.  I am thinking the picture is  way off center to
the left.  Has anyone seen this before?  Does someone have the exact
schematic?  (the one I have shows only 1 transistor and 2 FETs on the DAF
board).
John Mielke
Main TV
636 main St.