[TechAssist] Re: Sanyo DS27910-- Hourglass shape

  • From: "John at Main TV" <maintv2004@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 13:10:56 -0700

There are 5 different chassis versions for this model depending on whether
it is flat screen, has DAF, or has VM.  The chassis number is 27910-xx.  The
chassis -00 or -01 is in Sams 4762 or I have it in PDF that I would be glad
to send.  I have found bad IHVTs on this chassis and someone else had a bad
fly on a -04 chassis last week.  I think the PCC is on a seperate board on
the side on the flat screen models.  Let me know, John.
John Mielke
Main TV
636 main St.
Longmont, Co