[TechAssist] Re: Sanyo DS27590 Intermittent/No start

  • From: "Lyles Tv" <tech@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 15:19:50 -0600

Just something I fixed the other day---not sure if it will apply to this
chassis

Sanyo
Model:DS27510
Chassis:
Dead---fix---replace Q605 2sa608n/nte 290a
Then units squeals Q601 C4423/nte2308 and Q604 C3807/nte2504
Comments:After replacing Q605, if you let it run with squeal, it will kill
the other 2 components

Jeff Farnsworth
Lyles TV and Appliance
17 S Washington St