[TechAssist] Re: Sanyo DS19380

  • From: "Bob@Bobs tv" <woodman1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 09:41:10 -0500

Steve,
        Start by checking voltages when the set is not working, like at
video chip and tuner.. I have found on some of the Sanyo's they put more
paint on the board then copper on the traces.. Found a few by scraping the
paint off and following traces back to there source. I have even used the
Dick Smith ESR meter following the traces back, very accurate for low ohm
testing...

Bob,

Bobs TV   Worcester, ma

woodman1@xxxxxxxx