[TechAssist] Sanyo CTV Model DS31820\Need part ID

  • From: armando guerra <birdie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 09:43:18 -0700

I have a customer that lives here in town but his inlaws are in
Mexico.Their tv went out last week during a storm and according to the
tech there,the micro and the jungle ic are shorted out.So,this guy here
in town wants me to order both parts for him so that he can send them
back to Mex.I don't have the manual so I was wondering if someone here
has it so that you can give me the part #'s for both.I tried the
Tritronics website but they are not listed there. Thank you very much.
Mando
Birdie's Tv & Electronics
Casa Grande,AZ
PS,  Sorry but he does not have the part location.