[TechAssist] Re: Samsung20" TV, model TXD1973, doesn't accept commands from remote control.FIXED

  • From: Kevin <kevintv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 13:37:25 -0700

This has to be the fastest reply in history!  It turned out to be the
remote that was bad.  I was successful in programming a universal remote
that works with the TV.  The funny thing is that the remote still works
with their VCR and stopped working with their TV.     =20

Kevin Wilks
Kevin's TV & Video Repair
Penticton BC Canada
kevintv@xxxxxxx=20