[TechAssist] Re: Samsung part id Mod: PCJ522R

  • From: Bill Grabowski <bgrabowski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 19:13:04 -0500

I would talk to Samsung people and see what the right fix is for that
model. I had one that was leaking from the diaphragm's and sold me some
small see-thru bags that encompassed the diaphragm's and about 5-6 bucks
each. It gave the expansion of Ethyl Glycol a place to go and not on
circuits or CRT's.

Bill Grabowski
Triangle Appliance
Kenosha,Wi  53142

Ben Daniels wrote:
> This is a projection TV that the green crt diaphram is
> leaking. I am being told that you have to change the
> whole crt assem. Can someone who works on these all
> the time tell me if this is correct? Many Thanks
>
> =====
> Ben Daniels
> Ben's TV Repair
> 123 Arlington