[TechAssist] Re: Samsung TXJ2754

  • From: Gary McCartney <gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 15:10:39 -0400

Ok, I found one person's version of these instructions:

  Remove the CRT socket.
Run a cliplead from cathode to DAG ground.
Run a cliplead from G1 to a well insulated flat blade screw driver.
Turn the set on and allow HV to build.
In one fast motion unplug the set and run the screw driver to the anode.
There will still be about 10KV left if you are fast.
Guy Richards
Richards' TV
North Andover, MA, 01845
(978) 682-7137