[TechAssist] Samsung PTV Model# HCM4216W-Blue Crt Leaked & Damaged Blue CRT board

  • From: "Dale Lubow" <harristv50010@xxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 11:22:07 -0600

 I am working on a Samsung PTV Model# HCM4216W with a P55A chassis. I found
the CRT circuit board for the Blue tube has a hole almost burned through it.
Then I found that the clear plastic cover for the expansion diaphragm for
theblue tube was full of coolant fluid which is what leaked onto the crt
board anad caused the damage. I downloaded the service manual from the
Tech-Assist web site. I found the part number for the CRT Circuit board in
the parts list. I am having trouble finding the part number for the
expansiondiaphragm if it is even available seperatly. There is no exploded
view of the CRT assemblies in thsi manual. I was wondering if any one is an
Samsung ASC or familiar with this problem and could help me out with a part
number for the rubber expansion diaphragm or if there is a service bulletin
about thsi problem? TIA, Dale Dale A. Lubow Harris TV &Appliance 335 Lincoln
Way Ames, IA 50010 515-232-1109 Fax 515-232-3356 E-mail
HarrisTV50010@xxxxxxx