[TechAssist] Re: SVA Plasma Model: HD4208TIII-PDP Colored spots

  • From: "John Mielke" <maintv2004@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 10:49:13 -0700

Hello.  We have the same model of SVA  here for repair.  The set has a
completely scrambled picture.  We also have the service manual but it is
almost unreadable.  The problem is that the company's customer service dept.
tells the customer "just tell them which part you need and we will send it".
So the customer thinks we don't know what we are doing.  Please let us know
how you come out on this and if you get any support from the company.  TIA,
John.
John Mielke
Main TV
636 Main St