[TechAssist] SUB DIODES THE SUPER EASY WAY (This is NOT an ad)

  • From: Bil Green <tv.vcrrepair@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ".TECHASSIST @ freelists . org" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 21:23:28 -0700

I send this info out every year or so. Just ask for my DIODE SUB LIST.
E-mail me PRIVATELY so you don't clog up the list.

It's not what you think. It's the easiest way to sub diodes (even if
you don't know the part no. or hardly anything else!). Low cost
generic diodes are part of the list.

I rarely have time to help with your repair requests anymore, so
this is the least I can do. The zip file includes major help with
horiz outputs, transistor subbing, and other useful tips.

--
Best regards,

 Bil Green
 2001 TV VCR