[TechAssist] Re: SONY KV32XBR200-steady clicking in speakers at room volume

  • From: peggs <peggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 08:57:45 -0600

WinStips
Hum in sound,Ic2401
Pop in speaker,Q1463 & Q1464  #  872990053

Peggs

At 10:34 PM 12/2/02 -0500, Richard La Placa wrote:
>HELLO ALL,
>When you turn up the volume to about half way there is a steady series of
clicks in the background that have a constant pattern, not very noticeable
at low volume coming from both speakers.I switched inputs to video 1 just
incase it was some sort of RF interference, but it is still present & seems
to be in the volume controll circuit.I haven't ordered a manual for this
set yet and was wondering if anybody has encountered this problem.Any tips
would be greatly appreciated.
>Thanks,
>Richard La Placa
>Continental TV
>Chestertown, MD,21620
>Fax# 410-778-6356
>continentaltv@xxxxxxxxxxx
>To REMOVE your email address, click here:
>  http://www.tech-assist.org/unsubb.html
>To CHANGE your email address, click here:
>  http://www.techassist.net/forms/change.html
>***NEW*** Tips Added Instantly!!!***
>Submit Repair Tips here:
>http://www.tech-assist.org/secure/tip/