[TechAssist] Re: SDM: panasonic PV-M2047

  • From: "Clancy Harms" <dickstv1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 09:35:38 -0700

Since I've been taught by one of the best...Clint Hamilton

I didn't recognize the email as being of the "norm" so to speak.
So off to the trash can it went!  I don't like viruses and I don't
take any chances, anymore.

Clancy Harms                  NESDA's  Region 7  Director
Dick's Radio & TV, Inc.
2319 West Clay St.
St. Charles, MO. 63301
(636)-724-5055