[TechAssist] SAMSUNG MONITOR 950B, disassembly instructions

  • From: daryls_tv@xxxxxxx
  • To: TechAssist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 06:40:33 -0600

I am trying to help a retired tech friend of mine.
He is having some difficulty getting the cover off of this monitor and he
doesn't want to damage the cabinet.
Below is his question.  Any help would be greatly appreciated by booth of us.
Thanks,
Daryl
Daryl's TV
2402 Wyoming Ave.
El Paso, TX  79903
daryls_tv@xxxxxxx
www.angelfire.com/tv2/daryls_tvDate: Wednesday, May 05, 2004 8:25 AM
Subject: SAMSUNG MONITOR 950B

Friends, anyone know how to remove the cover on this Unit short of dynamite?
There are 2 screws @ bottom back but by prying I can see that the front is
secured at the top, however there are no screws visible or any type of release
mechanism. The cabinet front is smooth and at the top just slopes smoothly to
the back with a curved  visible separation that I can't move.  No labels or
lift offs to access anything.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If  any one knows a PC Chat or forum that would be helpful also. I lost all
that info when I retired and lost a PC to a HD crash.

Many thanks, and hope your business is good.

Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm