[TechAssist] Re Sanyo DS19390 schematic needed FIXED

  • From: MHardin665@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 13:32:11 EST

Thanks Ken for the schematic and to all providing tips. Fixes  follows;

Sanyo DS19390
Symptom:  No OSD or Menu, otherwise set ok
FIX: Replace shorted vert sync transistor Q881 off pin 20 of  IC801 upc. Used
NTE85.

Sanyo DS19390
Symptom:  No signal has raster, injected IF ok.
FIX: Replace R412 33k~ off pin 6 of IC101 which supplied 7.6v  source.  S/M
resistor had been wiped off by previous tech replacing IC101.

Regards,
Marvin
Martronics

<In a message dated 10/28/05 4:35:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
gulftech@xxxxxxxx writes:
Marvin,

Here comes the Sams.

Ken Smith