[TechAssist] Rca PTV P46770CK PTK169PAAS chassis No contrast update

  • From: "al m" <ampm@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 17:46:00 -0400

this PTV the contrast will not adjust. I have found that if I disconnect the
Beam limit transistor the contrast adjusts.checked all parts in that circuit
and all check OK. Now the big question. Does anyone know what waveform
should be on the line that comes from the high voltage Regulator board to
the main board on E25? I have checked the voltages on the transistors and
the transformer waveform looks good on pin 2. It must have something to do
with the amplitude of the signal going back to the beam circuit. Can weak
picture tubes cause this to happen? Have very little experience with these
beam circuits. Thanks.
Al Marquardt
ampm@xxxxxxx
Al Marquardt Electronic Repair