[TechAssist] Re: Rca CTC 111 Brightness Problem?

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 17:27:24 -0400

I' had about 4 jobs last week all 10-16 yrs old better grade TVs, all
approved. Average bill bet 290-400.
Out the door.
These work horses are good quality sets, by virtue that they are still
around!
(try to kick a Walmart el-crappoTV  in the rear and keep it breathing 15
yrs!) NOT!.
15 MONTHS maybe!
;-)
Keep it up!
Phil

becyn wrote:

>Wow! do have a restoration contract with a museum? LOL
>
>Jim McVey
>McVey Alltronix
>327 Broadway
>Newburgh Ny 12550
>ph: 845 561 8383
>fx: 845 561 9017
>Consumer electronics &
>computer service.
>Factory authorized for
>over twenty brands.

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx