[TechAssist] Re: Radio designed for B and A batteries: want to convert to ac

  • From: "Wayne Vanaman" <Wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 14:41:31 -0600

Make a ladder resistor voltage divider off of one of your other supplies,
you could run it through a coil stolen off of a kine board somewhere for a
little extra filtration.

Several years ago I played with a Zenith TV that had a bad input choke.
20,000uF of electrolytics was required on the main power input line to drop
the noise down to what that input choke did.

Wayne Vanaman
Omega Electronics
6904 W Fairfield Dr
Pensacola, FL  32506-3310