[TechAssist] Re: RE Toshiba vert prob

  • From: "Phillip R. Hull" <phil245@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 09:29:45 -0500

You can post all the fixes you want.   We just want people to read or at
least skim through all the posts so as to help others and not just read you
own posts and ignore all the others.  If you ignore all the other posts how
will you ever know the new fixes that were just posted and you will look
foolish posting a problem that was just answered a few hours ago.

Phillip R. Hull    STET
phil245@xxxxxxxxxxxxx