[TechAssist] RCA Video Camara. CC4352

  • From: PEYETO@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 21:30:14 EDT

I have not to much experience in video Cameras and have the following problem
with this one.
The tape was stock inside do not come out the door do not open when I push
eject. When I plug it on I hear the head is moving then in a few second it
stop. So I open it and take the tape out manually and close it again and
check it with a clear tape and I see the head move but the capstan motor do
not move at all.
Question: I think the capstan motor is not good. Do any one have another tip
or do someone has the part # for the capstan motor and the price?
thank you for any help.
                            Jose, Bronx New York.

PANIAGUA TV/VCR SERVICE.
2849 Bainbridge Ave.