[TechAssist] Re: RCA VR338 Won't take tape half the time

  • From: "Don Hartigan" <hartstv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 19:43:23 -0300

John;Most problems with these RCA's VR300 series will be the power supply
voltages.Check them all especially the 13vdc.Iam assuming you mean
''cassette'' load,not tape load.Not trying to be pickey,John but I see some
posts where the tech is really talking about "cassette load",not "tape
load".It sometimes can be confusing as to which he is referring to,ie,the
tape load can only be done after the cassette has loaded.Guess this is just
a pet peeve of mine.Tks for listening....
Don of HARTS-TVCR"ASC"
9 Robert St.,Oromocto,NB,Canada,E2V3N2
Tel#506-357-9785,Fax#506-357-6010
hartstv@xxxxxxxxxxx