[TechAssist] Re: RCA TV/VCR T25001GY, Need Part ID

  • From: gulftech@xxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 09:05:06 -0600

Jose,

I couldn't find those numbers on the Tritronics website, but did find the
following:

NGERH1219GEZZ   $1.35 Net,  $2.49 List

NGERH1220GEZZ   $1.35 Net,  $2.49 List

I'm fairly sure these are the same parts, just "AJ" changed to "GE",
since several others said formerly AJZZ.

The Sharp prices are much less than the same parts in RCA.  The RCA parts
are as follows:

228847          $5.00 Net, $8.80 List

228849          $3.35 Net, $5.95 List

Plus, the Sharp parts are in stock and both RCA parts must be ordered.

Thanks to you and Bob Waterman (who sent the RCA part numbers).  Was
going to send this privately, but it may be of interest and help to
others.

Ken Smith
Gulf Technical Services
3034 Gulf Breeze Parkway