[TechAssist] Re: RCA TV chasis CTC185AB

  • From: "ktaylor" <kntaylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 20:56:07 -0400

Hi Tomlee.
    Before You change the flyback check the waveform at the drain of Q4114.
If it has a spike of about 290 voltspp that is what's causing it to fail.  A
few of the components to cause this are C4136, R4126 and C4103 .  Also check
the bias voltages, even a small change will make a difference.
Ken Taylor
Zap electronics
kntaylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx