[TechAssist] Re: RCA TV F27628-CTC203AA13

  • From: "John H Smit" <jhsm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 10:17:00 -0600

Thank you Adolph
Yes I have resolderd all that in the horizontal also that little coil that
feeds the base of the Hot.
I took it out and cleaned the leads before I put it back in.

My horizontal drive waveform is normal and the picture looks very good no
flaw or horizontal pulling at all just perfect.
Only I found the high voltage way to low and maybe I have to take a oher
voltage checker in case my VA 62 shows a wrong reading,that is still
possible.
I use the 100X stepdown probe and it shows 215 V.
In stead of 26-28.
I also checked the caps in the collector circuit of the ho transistor and
they are fine,
I keep looking and have to find the cause
Thanks again
John Smit