[TechAssist] Re: RCA Model# P52960(YX1), chassis# PTK195Y06B, intermittent horizontal pincushion

  • From: "tvservice" <tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 12:31:19 -0600

Try subbing the convergence power supply board
it's the one just above the convergence amplifier board
252474  New part #250686  $32.70 dealer
I have seen several intermittent STK730-130 reg IC on these
the new board uses FET reg similar to the TV power supply
also the secondary diodes are bad about opening under load or shorting
Robert
tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
H & H Electronics Inc