[TechAssist] Re: RCA Model D52W19BYX1 Flyback NLA in full warrant

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 13:44:28 -0400

Like yoke# 248399 NLA.  (three yokes in a box wired together )
Used in all these late model projection sets: ( notice many are large
screen, high end sets?)
D52120JX1(A)
D52120YX1(A)
D52130JX1(A)
D52130YX1(A)
D61130JX1(A)
D61130YX1(A)
HD65W20
HD65W20JX1(GC)
HD65W20YX1(GC)
MM52100
MM52100JX1(A)
MM52100JX2(A)
MM52110
MM52110JX1(G)
MM52110JX2(G)
MM61110JX1(G)
MM61110JX2(G)
P61310JX2
P61310JX2(GA)
P61310JX3(GA)
P61310JX4(GC)
P61310YX1(GC)
PS52800JX1(A)
PS52810JX1(G)
PS61810JX1(G)
PS6500
What the heck is with RCA?
We number the hundreds here on one forum.We need to first, call and
shout.Next, threaten to stop RCA servicing, as it affects our reputation.
Next threaten t0o stop all warranty work on these both manuf. warranties
and mostly the after sale companies.When those warranty companies can't
sell warranties and get the RCA serviced now money will talk. Places
like Ckt City, Best By,etc will think twice next time to order TVs.

Phil

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
personal/ alt. email: pbader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
see our ad at: