[TechAssist] Re: RCA HOT Replacement and probably others

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 22:10:02 -0400

You need to include the email thread...haven't you noticed all replies on this
list have the email thread
intact.?
Many of us get over 100 emails today and it's not real easy to remember
specifics in every one...like
missing pieces of a puzzle, or listening to a one-sided phone conversation.
Jeff
--
Intrepid Video TV/VCR Repair
263 S Front St, Steelton PA 17113