[TechAssist] RCA HDLP50W151YX1 Shuts off very inter. no guide plus

  • From: "Jeff Farnsworth" <jlfonz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 07:52:39 -0500

I had worked on this DLP over a month ago with the same symptom and tried the
dm2 module.  Cust called back and said it had reoccured 2 times over a month
(not turning on) and could get it to turn on by unplugging set for a few
moments.  I'm fishing in different locations on this.  Calling rca later today
but usually dont get anything new there.
BTW--I just fixed one yesterday with a dm2 module with strange symptoms.  Guide
plus would show channel map but might only show 1/3 of the listings.  It also
would send a signal out to the cable box through the ir blaster, to scan the
channels when the tv was turned off.

TV Doctor

Avalon, Wi