[TechAssist] Re: RCA HD52W59

  • From: "tvservice" <tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 15:14:28 -0600

There are 2 different circuit boards used in that set.
on one the anode and focus leads will pull out of the flyback on the other
the flyback is smaller and the anode lead will not pull out must be removed
from HV splitter.
If the HOT is shorted you can bet the flyback is bad
Robert
tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
H & H Electronics Inc
http://supertek.igniteinc.biz