[TechAssist] Re: RCA Flyback 237506(fixed!)

  • From: Jim Myers <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 10:03:24 -0500

Jim, the model and chassis numbers are important because that's how tips
are filed and the problem you have fixed is common to the CTC197
chassis, I have had at least 4 and at least 3 or 4 have been posted on
this list recently. This failure COULD of course happen on any set, but
for some reason it happens on CTC197 as a matter of course. That's why
the subject line should always contain the brand, model and chassis
information.
Since 1972
Jim Myers
Telrad Electronics