[TechAssist] Re: RCA F36649 CTC203

  • From: "Wayne Vanaman" <Wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 17:26:11 -0500

If the set has a micro seperate from the Gemstar it will work with Gemstar
unplugged.  If so, remove power from the set and disconnect Gemstar.  When
you plug the AC back in the micro won't see Gemstar and will work without
it.

I have had tuner in the tuner-on-board sets cause a four-click dead set.
(Either flat pack IC will do that, damn, I just change both of them.)

Wayne Vanaman
Omega Electronics
6904 W Fairfield Dr
Pensacola, Fl.  32506-3310