[TechAssist] Re: RCA F35731MB chassis CTC169JS6 - Need a good USEDPIP module.

  • From: Jim Myers <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 10:54:59 -0500

LeRoy, I have a good PIP module from a PTK169, # on the label is
2F43005-501. It is a shielded module with three connectors, J1 has 10
pins 3 through 12 with pins 1 and 2 empty, J2 has 7 pins, J3 has 8 pins.
Is this anything like what you need? Also have you tried to repair it?
The last one I did needed 7 or 8 lytics to fix.

Since 1972                     *
Jim Myers                      *
Telrad Electronics             *
Fort Wayne Indiana             *