[TechAssist] RCA F35676MB CTC197CD Part ID

  • From: "Larry E." <videotech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 12:01:09 -0400

Hi Guys, Ordered flyback kit 237506 from Excel (overnight) for this
  ctc197cd,contains flyback,capacitor and resistor R14704, pn 239116,
the resistor is missing from the box, Jason is not in today, and nobody
has called me back from Excel,I don`t know if the replacement resistor
that comes in the kit is the same value/wattage as the original in the
set,the special instructions sheet that comes with the kit says,
"failure to replace these components all at the same time may destroy
new flyback" can someone give me the value of this "kit" resistor? tia
--
Larry Eastman
American TV & Electronics