[TechAssist] Re: RCA F25654BCFE1 CTC187AB

  • From: "JOSE R. PANIAGUA" <breadywater@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 08:49:37 -0800

I'll tray it.
and let you know .
thank you.
J.R. paniagua

----- Original Message -----
From: C&W Electronics
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2002 8:50 PM
To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TechAssist] Re: RCA F25654BCFE1 CTC187AB

Access the set-up menu, adjust Parameter #01 to get the horz syc as close to
vertical as possible. Parameter #03 to adjust width, range is 0-15. If it's
only pulled in on one side, go to Parameter #02 to center the horz picture.

If the set won't adjust to fill the screen, check C4402, C4407, CR4402,
CR4403.

Good luck,
Paul W
C&W Electronics