[TechAssist] Re: RCA D52W135D, chassis ATC221. Set works great except autoconvergence and autoprogram.

  • From: "tvservice" <tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 14:48:23 -0500

Jim,
the red flash indicates geometry overscan or convergence problem.
you say convergence looks good so, I would put on a test pattern and look
for geometry problem, maybe width or height is off just a bit too much
I have not seen autoprogram problems on this chassis but most likely
replacing the "Small Signal Board" will solve
Robert
tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
H & H Electronics Inc